There are many reasons why you might need a good powerlifting coach. Maybe you’re just starting out and don’t know where to begin. Or maybe you’ve been lifting for a while but your progress has stalled. In either case, a good powerlifting coach can help take your lifting to the next level. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the reasons why you need a good powerlifting coach!
Guidance and support
One of the most important reasons to have a good powerlifting coach is for guidance and support. A good coach will be able to help you with your technique, programming, and recovery. They will also be there to provide moral support when things get tough.
Having a coach is not just for beginners, but for experienced lifters as well. Even the best lifters in the world have coaches. If you are serious about powerlifting, then finding a good coach should be one of your top priorities.
Support is essential for anyone who wants to succeed in powerlifting. By having a strong support system in place, you’ll be able to overcome any challenges that come your way and reach your full potential as a lifter. Build a supportive network and watch your success grow and remember – the key to sustainable growth is a good coach!
Another reason to have a good powerlifting coach is for accountability. It can be easy to skip workouts or make excuses when you’re lifting on your own. But when you have a coach, you are much more likely to stick to your program and see results.
A lot of people shy away from hiring a coach because they think it’s too expensive. But the truth is, a good coach is worth their weight in gold. A coach will help you stay accountable to your workout routine and make sure you’re progressing towards your goals.
But even more importantly, a good coach will push you to be your best. They’ll help you break through plateaus and reach new levels of strength and fitness. If you’re serious about powerlifting, then hiring a coach is one of the best things you can do for your goals.
A third reason to have a good powerlifting coach is for safety.
Powerlifting is a dangerous sport. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. That being said, with the proper precautions, it can be a very safe sport. The most important thing you can do to ensure your safety while powerlifting is to hire a coach.
There are a few reasons why having a coach is so important. They will be able to teach you the proper form for each lift. This is crucial, as an improper form is one of the leading causes of injuries in powerlifting. They will be able to spot your lifts and help you with your technique. This is extremely important, as poor technique can lead to injuries.
A good coach will make sure that you are using proper form and lifting within your limits. This will help reduce your risk of injury and ensure that you are able to progress safely.
If you have been powerlifting for a while and have not seen the results you want, then it may be time to hire a coach. A coach can help you identify your weak points and design a training program that will address those weaknesses.
It is a great way to invest in your powerlifting career if you’re serious about it. Hitting the plateau happens way too often, and there’s no worse feeling than being stuck in your progress. That’s where a good coach comes in to help you reach your long-term goals and make progress in the sport.
A couple of tips on how to find a good powerlifting coach:
– Ask around: Talk to other powerlifters or strength coaches and see if they have any recommendations. Word-of-mouth is the best method to be sure you really find someone suitable for your goals who has experience backed-up by other athletes.
– Check out online resources: There are many websites and forums where you can find powerlifting coaches. Find reviews, recommendations, look into some forums or talk to the coach before booking your first session.
– Go to a powerlifting event: This is a great way to meet potential coaches and see them in action as well as talk to them in person.
Once you have found a coach, it’s important to build a good relationship with them. Here are some tips on how to do that:
– Communicate your goals: Make sure you communicate your goals and expectations with your coach. This will help them understand how they can best help you.
– Be honest: If something isn’t working or you don’t understand something, be honest with your coach. They can’t help you if they don’t know what’s going on.
– Be coachable: A good coach will give you feedback and criticism. It’s important to be open to this and take it on board.
If you are looking to take your powerlifting game to the next level, hiring a coach may be the best decision you can ever make. Coaches can help you identify and correct weaknesses in your lifting technique, provide motivation and support when you need it most, and help keep you on track towards reaching your fitness goals.
With all of these benefits, it’s no wonder that more and more athletes are turning to coaches as a way to improve their performance.
Coach IPF World Record Deadlift Breaker Kafui Hotsonyame is here to help you get stronger! Whether it be for competition, breaking PRs or improving general strength he’ll make sure that your progress doesn’t stop.
Kafui is a World Level Powerlifter who has broken the IPF World Deadlift record for the 83kg class. and broken the Canadian Deadlift record 4x consecutively. He is also an avid coach dedicated to helping you achieve your highest performance.
- University Of Guelph – Bachelors of Commerce, Major in Marketing Management
- University of Guelph Personal Training Institute
- CanFit Pro Personal Training Specialist
- MyBoot Camp Certification
- DTS Lean Body Coach
- First Aid CPR-C