Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller
The Grid Foam Roller VS Regular Foam
- Size – in length is smaller than a lot of other foam rollers with a focus on pressure. It provides nice traction with patterned design and is great for traveling.
- Lightweight – Another reason it’s great for traveling is because it’s a light weight product. It is hollow on the inside and if you are stuck for space you can pack things like socks and underwear in it to save room!
- Material -It’s made up of closed-cell EVA foam (anti-bacterial) it is enforced with durable PVC plastics. The foam roller is durable and designed to handle heavy load repeatedly.
- Warranty – You can usually get a year warranty depending on where you purchase it.
New to foam rolling there is a ton of guides and help. The Trigger point foam roller usually comes with a guide. I would also recomend checking out Kelly Starret and the mobility wod.
The foam roller may cost a little more than others on the market, but I feel it is worth the price.
Yes, the Grid roller is more expensive than regular foam rollers. But, it is highly durable and will last you for years and years. Check this page on Amazon. If you find it for less than $40 – grab it.
1. What’s the Grid’s length?
Length is 13 inches and 17.5 inches around.
Weight: 1.5 pounds.
2. Water resistant?
Yes, can be easily rinsed off and resistant to sweat.
3. Can it be used in bed?
Probably not the best place to use it.
Purchase your TriggerPoint Foam Roller before and check out other products usually purchased with it.